I. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL, based in Bucharest, Str. 28, Sector 2, as data controller.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the www.arhivdepo.ro website. (“Site”)
II. Categories of processed personal data
II.1. If you are a Visitor of the Site, ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, as well as those taken over by Google Analytics.
III. The purposes and bases of the processing
III.1. If you are a Client of the Site, ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL processes your personal data as follows:
- III.1.1. in order to meet the legal obligations incumbent on ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL in the context of the services provided through the Site, including the obligations in the field of taxation and archiving. – Legal basis: Processing of your data for this purpose is required on the basis of legal obligations. Providing your data for this purpose is required. Refusing to provide data may result in ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL being unable to comply with its legal obligations and therefore unable to provide you services through the Site. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide consent to process your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- III.1.2. for the purpose of conducting various analyzes, reporting on how the Site works, creating consumer preference profiles, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the Site. – Legal basis: Processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL to continuously improve the customer experience on the Site. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
III.2. If you are a Visitor of the Site, ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL processes your personal data as follows:
- III.2.1. for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission through e-mail, sms of the commercial communications on the products and services offered by ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL through the Website. You can express your consent to data processing for this purpose by email at email@example.com. For unsubscribing from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each e-mail / sms containing commercial communications. – Legal basis: Processing your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- III.2.2. to answer to/solve complaints and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site. – Legal basis : The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL to ensure the proper functioning of the Site and to permanently improve the visitor experience of the Site, including by solving various comments, questions or complaints. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
IV. The length of time we’re processing your data
As a matter of principle, ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL will process your personal data as much as is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing purposes.
If you withdraw your consent to data processing for marketing purposes, ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL will cease processing your personal data for this purpose without affecting the processing performed by ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL on the basis of your consent before withdrawing.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL through the Site, or to central / local public authorities in the following exemplary cases:
- to administer the Site;
- to maintain, personalize and improve the Site and its services;
- for data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, development of safety features;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transferring personal data
Personal data provided to ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL may be transferred outside of Romania, but only to countries in the European Union. [Note: If transferred outside of the EU, we will specifically mention the name of the states and which are the data protection guarantees in the context of the transfer.]
VII. The rights you benefit from
Under the conditions set out in the legislation on the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, i.e. the right to receive details of the processing activities performed by ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL on the processing of personal data, as well as details of processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
- the right to rectification, i.e. the right to obtain, without undue delay by ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL, inaccurate or unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data without undue delay (the “right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- if personal data has been processed illegally;
- if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
- personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under the national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that, following the request for data deletion, ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL will deprive these data of its personal character and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- a person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- an operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
- a data subject opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the period of time to verify that the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by to ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL to another data operator, to the extent that the conditions prescribed by law are met;
- the right to object – as far as processing activities are concerned, can be exercised by sending a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons relating to the particular circumstances of the data subject, that the data which it seeks to be processed under the legitimate interest of ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL or the public interest, unless ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons which justify processing and which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, i.e. the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him / her to a significant extent;
- the right to address to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
For any additional questions about how personal data is processed and exercising the above mentioned rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.