2 What are the cookies?
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
A ” Internet Cookie ” (also known as ” browser cookie ” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, other user equipment through which Internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed through a web server request to a browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Once installed cookies have a fixed lifetime, remaining “passive” in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user whose device they have been installed to.
A cookie consists of two parts:
- the name of the cookie; and
- the content or the value of the cookie.
From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web-server.
3 For what purposes are cookies used through this website:
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual user, such as:
- Improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur while it is being visited / used by users;
- providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used by ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL as the owner of this website;
- the anticipation of any future goods that will be made available to users via this website, depending on the services / products accessed.
Based on cookie feedback about how this website is used, ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL can take action to make this website more efficient and accessible to users.
So, using cookies allows you to save certain settings / preferences set by users of this website, such as:
- the language in which a web page is viewed;
- the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed;
4 What is the lifetime of cookies?
Cookie life may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that determine their life span:
- Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes his browser.
- Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent cookie” or “fixed” cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a specific expiration date (which may be in a few minutes, days, or several years in the future); or until it is cleared by the user at any time through browser settings.
5 What are cookies placed by third parties?
Certain sections of the content on the website may be provided through third parties and not by ARHIVDEPO INTERNATIONAL, in which case, these cookies are referred to as cookies placed by third parties (“third party cookies”).
Third-party cookies must also comply with the data protection and Confidentiality Policy available on this website.
These cookies can come from Google Analytics.
6 Which cookies are used through this website:
By using / visiting the website the following cookies may be placed:
a. Website performance cookies;
b. User analysis cookies;
c. Cookies for geotargetting;
a. Performance cookies
This type of cookies preserves the preferences of the user of this website, so re-setting preferences for later page visits is no longer required.
b. User analysis cookies
These cookies let us know if a particular user of the website has visited / used this previous web page. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
c. Cookies for geotargetting
These cookies are used by software that determines the country of origin of the user of the website. The same ads will be received regardless of the selected language.
7 What type of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
8 Customize browser settings for cookies
If the computer or technical equipment used to browse this web page is used by several people, the setting for deleting individual browsing data can be considered whenever the browser is closed.
9 How can cookies be stopped?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, resulting in limitations to its use.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a particular website. All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu. However, denying or disabling cookies does not mean you will not get online advertising – but it will not be adapted to your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
For any further questions regarding how cookies are used through this website, please contact: email@example.com